USAC Visiting Professors
DUE TO COVID19 USAC HAS TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED THIS PROGRAM
University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) Visiting Professor ProgramVisiting professors are selected from the Consortium universities to teach on a temporary basis on a USAC Program Abroad. Faculty often apply to teach in the summer or during a sabbatical.
- Can teach courses in the humanities, social sciences, business, economics, tourism, education, environmental sciences, African studies, and biology
- Can offer at least one course that specifically relates to the teaching site, region or nation, or is clearly international in nature; the language of instruction may be English or the relevant foreign language (Spanish, French, etc.)
- Will have student evaluation summaries that reflect superior teaching abilities and written approval from their supervisor
- Are flexible regarding international living and working conditions and are enthusiastic about experiencing local culture with their students
- Are willing to contribute to the host university in addition to teaching the selected courses
- Are willing to publicize the opportunity to study abroad with them
- 2021-22 USAC Visiting Professor Application Form (fillable pdf application form).