REGISTER INTERNATIONAL VISITOR
Cal Poly welcomes visitors from around the world by supporting a climate of openness in education and research. In order to support the University with hosting international visitors to Cal Poly, we ask that all international visitors be registered through the Cal Poly International Center. While not all international visitors require immigration assistance, it is necessary that the University is aware of all international guests--even if only on our campus for a few hours. This information is used in cases of emergencies, as well as for various reporting purposes.
If you have a delegation with the same itinerary and objectives, you may complete one registration for the delegation leader and upload a list of the full name, business title, and affiliated organization for all other participants. Please plan to complete the registration process at least 4-6 weeks prior to your visit.
Please do not register incoming degree-seeking or exchange students through this system. Degree-seeking students should review the information on the International Center website for more information.
Please do not register if the visitor is a scholar and requires a J-1 or similar Visa eligibility document from Cal Poly. Please see the International Scholars website for more information and the correct documentation.
International Visitor Self Registration
If you are a Cal Poly employee registering on behalf of an international visitor:
- Please read the instructions below.
- You will need to log in using your own CalPoly credentials.
- You will be prompted to enter the visitor's email in the New User field. If you do not wish to enter the visitor's email address, please contact Jill Victorino (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
- You will be asked for the visitor's name, date of birth and gender; if DOB is unknown, please use 01/01/1980.
- When you have the information ready, click the "Register International Visitor" button below. Please fill out the Profile section with the visitor's information, not your own.
- Questions? Please contact Jill Victorino (email@example.com)
Register International Visitor