Skip to content


Study Abroad

International students on F-1 visas may study abroad. Once you are accepted to a program, inform an international student advisor of your study and travel plans so we may assist you with your F-1 visa status and facilitate any reporting on your SEVIS record. 

Cal Poly Exchange Program

Apply to attend Cal Poly as a short-term, non-degree exchange student. Detailed information for international students about Cal Poly Exchange Programs can be found on the International Exchange Programs home page.