Jon M. Ericson Founders Endowment for the Cal Poly in London Program
Each summer several scholarships are awarded to students who are accepted into the Cal Poly Global Program in London. Scholarships are open to a variety of students with different backgrounds, accomplishments, and skills. Students must meet the scholarship criteria to be considered, plus demonstrate how they have the ability to represent Cal Poly well. In the essay portion of your application, be sure to explain how you meet the criteria for the scholarship for which you are applying.
This scholarship is named after former Dean Jon M. Ericson, who in addition to being the founder of the Cal Poly in London Program, also served as Director of the program for twelve years. Financial need is the main criterion for selection, along with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Minimum cumulative G.P.A. 2.75 at the time of application
- Accepted to the Cal Poly in London program for the upcoming summer
- Full-time enrollment at Cal Poly the term prior to going on the Cal Poly in London program
- Must have submitted a FAFSA application for the upcoming academic year
Complete the scholarship application which includes
- 500 word essay
- If you filed a FAFSA form, type in your Financial Aid Award Summary information (see your Cal Poly Portal "Money Matters")
Notification of award:
All students will be notified via email about the outcome of the scholarship award no later than four weeks after the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship recipients will be asked to participate in orientation and pre-departure efforts for the Cal Poly in London program upon their return to Cal Poly.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
May 5, 2017
Scholarship Award Amount: